We prepare the women for the job market, and for the business world by working with the women to create extensive career portfolios.
Through our strong networks, we bring potential employees and potential employees together in our monthly job fairs which are held at our headquarters.
Our goal is to offer a helping hand in other words, we walk the talk.
- Vocational training
- Budgeting and frugality courses
- Couching and mentorship programs
- Housekeeping and cooking courses
- Making bags and jewelry
- Painting and art courses
- Customer service and telemarketing courses
- Front office training
- Computer courses
- Training childcare givers
- Tour guide classes
- Nutrition and health classes
- Communication and self-esteem building classes
- Mental health seminars
… and many more including online courses
Send us a message and tell us a bit about yourself and we will connect you with one of our many programs that suits you best.